10,000 meal donation for all nominees
This year, those celebrities who don’t take home the Oscar Gold are still winners in the pet community. Oscar host Ellen DeGeneres’ pet food company, Halo, Purely for Pets, in partnership with Freekibble.com, is giving each non-winning Oscar nominee in the Best Actor/Actress, Supporting Actor/Actress and Director categories 10,000 meals of natural pet food to donate to the animal shelter or rescue of the celebrity’s choice.
Details and restrictions
- Certificate may only be redeemed by 2014 Academy Award nominees for Best Actor, Best Actress, Supporting Actor, Supporting Actress, Best Director, and the Host.
- To redeem, an authorized representative of a nominee must contact email@example.com with contact information (name, position, email, phone #) and a choice of shelter by March 31, 2014.
- Shelter must be a 501(c)3 organization in good standing, and must be willing to accept the donation.
- Shipping address for the donation must be in the lower 48 United States.
- 10,000 meals is roughly 2,000 pounds of Halo Spot’s Stew, approx. retail value = $6,100.
- Donation will be shipped by November 1, 2014.
About Halo, Purely for Pets®
For over 25 years, Halo, Purely for Pets® has created holistic pet products of uncompromising quality. Halo believes nutrition is the single most important factor in the quality of a pet’s life. Halo offers natural pet food, treats, supplements and grooming products - including the award-winning Halo Spot’s Stew, Dream Coat and Liv-a-Littles treats. Ellen DeGeneres – a long time Halo customer – became a part-owner of Halo in 2008. In 2010, Halo donated one million meals to shelter pets in conjunction with the U.S. Postal Service Adopt a Shelter Pet program. Halo is also the official kibble sponsor of , a pet related trivia site that has donated more than eight million meals to shelter pets. Halo’s natural dog food, natural cat food, treats, supplements and grooming products are available at PETCO, Whole Foods Market, your local pet specialty and natural food store, and online at http://www.halopets.com.
Sixteen-year-old Mimi Ausland created Freekibble.com when she was 11-years-old, to help feed the homeless dogs and cats at her local animal shelter. and are two of the five most-visited animal rescue web sites in the world, with over 115,000 combined daily visitors. With the help of Freekibble’s 475,000 loyal monthly followers, they have donated more than 8 million nutritious meals to over 200 shelters, rescues and food-banks across the country. Freekibble is played in 137 countries.
"You are what you eat" is true for animals as well as for us. Read the ingredients. Can you identify them? Are there inferior by-products, "meals" or chemicals?
Click here to read the ingredients
Sign up to recieve coupons by email every month (and get a bonus free-trial coupon when you do)